World's biggest law firm gets even bigger with Atlanta acquisition
Q: How big is the world’s biggest law firm?
A: Even bigger thanks to a recent acquisition.
Dentons had 6,500 lawyers spread across more than 50 countries and the new deal gives Dentons an extra 370 lawyers, lobbyists and other professionals (although some of the attorneys from McKenna left for other firms after the merger). Dentons combined with a 4,000-lawyer Chinese firm earlier this year. (Wall Street Journal)
In the U.S., Dentons has offices in several Huseby cities: New York, Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, San Diego and Los Angeles. Here are all Huseby locations.
Connecting around the world
No matter the size of your law firm, you can save money and time through Huseby Connect video conferencing. For firms with practices in these cities plus cities elsewhere in the U.S. or the world, video conferencing can be especially rewarding. Web conferencing means no more traveling across Texas for a two-hour meeting, saving your firm both time and money.
Web conferencing allows legal practitioners to effectively communicate with co-counsel, experts and witnesses around the world from the comfort of their office or conference room.
HusebyConnect allows you to
- Instantly connect with a deposition around the world.
- Utilize robust video conferencing capabilities with a laptop and webcam.
- Connect directly to a videographer’s video feed.
- View a real-time transcript feed.
- Present, annotate and mark exhibits digitally.
- Improve productivity by collaborating across office locations.